Archive Feb. 2012

10
Feb

Setback

Dear Family & Friends: The doctors have not approved Ollie for transport via a commercial airline because of his serious medical condition. They want him transported via medevac. His insurance carrier has not approved this expense. We have filed an appeal. The trip to Boston this Sunday has been cancelled pending the appeal. If we […]

7
Feb

Ollie Update

Dear Family & Friends: Ollie’s episodes have gotten significantly worse.  They are more severe and last longer.  (For those of you not familiar with this issue, please visit My Training Partner) We have a team of medical specialists ready to evaluate Ollie at Boston Children’s Hospital, and we are flying him there tonight. Please keep […]