Dear Family & Friends:

The doctors have not approved Ollie for transport via a commercial airline because of his serious medical condition. They want him transported via medevac. His insurance carrier has not approved this expense. We have filed an appeal. The trip to Boston this Sunday has been cancelled pending the appeal.

If we can’t get insurance approval for the medevac transport, I’ll take him by train. If that is not approved, we will drive to Boston in my car. If that is not approved, I’ll hitch his carrier to my bike and we’ll pedal to Boston. Ollie would love that option.

We are not giving up on our little warrior who never complains about anything.

Stay tuned for more updates on our trip to Children’s Hospital of Boston.